Saturday, November 5, 2016

Whats news?

I decided to write a blog post today. About what? Well, I opened a new post page and stared for sometime at the white space and then assuming that it might give some ideas , I shifted my gaze to the Publish button, the Save button, and then at the B  I and the U  on top but no ideas.

There have been times in the past when something in the news has triggered an idea. I open a new tab and say "Get me the news". The main page usually has the "Breaking News" topics. They do successfully break ones confidence about goodness still existing on earth and I prefer to simply skip it for now.

I decide, let me check other sections. 
Entertainment:Its Shahrukh's birthday and he has turned 51 already. Ok, heres the guy who was going ka...ka...ka...Kiran when I had barely entered my teens and he is 51!!!!  I am a fan yes but all the related news reminds you of ones own age!!!

Ok moving on to Lifestyle! There was this dolphin in Sea world Orlando that grabbed an onlooker's I Pad and dove into the pool with it. Its now quite I-bad!!!!

Ok, may be the Health section would give me some nice topic. "Dont Miss! A list of celebrities who have aged horribly over the years". Yeah right! That piece of knowledge is the most significant thing that would impact my health for now or for that matter the health of anyone on this planet!!

Its really what my dad used to say. Not news but nuisance!! Sigh!!!

19 comments:

  1. Ha Ha. News has indeed become a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! This No News turned a blank post page to an interesting post page!! These free writes are what we need when we there's no inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. News never disappoints. Guess I'm a news junkie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww and yet you've written four posts in one thanks to the news so it's not all bad. That i-bad was a good joke. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.... Of course yes. It helped me in that way

      Delete
  5. News paper publishers should publish blank papers so that we can write news :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's seldom good news so if one misses reading once in awhile not much is missed:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha..news headlines are getting crappier but see what good they brought out? You made a post out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha...I-bad...that's really funny :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha!Ha! So true...in the name of news, we are all exposed to a whole world of crap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The real news is no news at all - because everything else is in media!

    ReplyDelete
  11. TOI is the worst of the lot.its a scandal all the time:D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dolphin took an ipad! Hahaha

    From staring at a blank page to publishing a post ....From nothing to something ..... some days ate like this

    ReplyDelete