Sunday, March 2, 2014

Write Tribe Festival Day 2 - Blogs that I enjoy

This post has been written as part of Write Tribe Festival of Words - Day 2

As part of Day Two, we need to showcase some blog/blogs that we enjoy.

I am a person who tends to brood over almost everything under the sky and because of the same I love blogs that spread some laughter around with their amazing humor content. The following are quite popular blogs and they truly deserve all that adulation.Whenever I step into one of them, there is a guarantee that I can have a good laugh and that my mood will be pepped up. Thanks to all of them for making my days brighter :D

 Purba Ray's A-Musing

Suresh Chandrasekar's Life is Like This

Rickie Khosla's Who Cares What I Think

Debajyoti Ghosh's Some Facts Some Nonsense

Corrinne did mention to try and not to include fellow participants in the Write Tribe Festival. But there is one I would like to mention here. A wonderful lady who has seen a lot in life, an ex school principal and a cancer survivor. I love her posts be it simple anecdotes, memoirs or fiction but additionally her zeal for life and attitude continue to leave me spell bound.

Usha Menon at Kuch Khatta Kuch Meetha

Cooking is one of the things I enjoy and there are a couple of blogs that I always turn to when looking out for some Indian recipe.

http://www.rakskitchen.net/

http://www.padhuskitchen.com/


28 comments:

  1. Thanks Jaish - and a double honor to be included in that scintillating company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see u taking part in this festival Jaish. Amnd yes all the blogs you mentioned are wonderful and I do read them off and on. Becoz of my hectic schedule nowadays I am not able to read much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have so many wonderful blogs on the blogosphere that reading every single post is very though amidst our hectic schedule s, i agree. I try to read as much as i can

      Delete
  3. hehe.. quite a few already in my feedly list :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved both the cookery blog. Clicked 'like' button on them.
    will check Some Facts Some nonsense as I know the other blogs.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you are part of this too Jaish. Even I like Purba's blog for all the humor and satire.
    As for Padhu's kitchen, it is a survival guide for me. Her consolidated recipes for festivals are especially handy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jaish, for the honor that you have given me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice - These 4 are indeed the best in business. Did not know about Usha Menon's blog. Will check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Completely agrre with you! The above list guarantees you a laughter and are instant mood uplifters :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This feels better than good. Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aah I see so many of my favorites up there. Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have been running through these blogs for a while now :-)

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  12. yes i agree i too luv these blogs.dbnidblog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Read all the blogs you mentioned except the cookery ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do read Purba's and Suresh's blogs regularly and their posts always manage to bring a smile on my lips. The other blogs will surely check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoy reading the blogs you have mentioned.. though I'm not a regular visitor.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much Jayashree! Whenever i publish a new post, i know i would at least get one comment (from you), and your comments always put a smile on my face. i know you are blogging after a long time and i really wanted to read your previous post but couldn't. but i will start blogging (and reading) again and your previous post will be the first post that i am going to read. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Agree with Bhagyashree that I don't get time to read and do justice to all the blogs. I need to set aside one day a week, purely to go blog hopping! Nice list :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Same Pinch for Usha Mam's blog :) And Suresh's is a favourite too....And totally in love with padhuskitchen ! ( Just for your info, try Palakkad Chamayal also. Thats equally good. Nice recipes and wonderful presentation ) !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rickie, Purba and Suresh are spectacular in humor. You must also read Giribala (though she posts rarely these days) and Red Handed (she is too good). Like you I love humor blogs too!

    ReplyDelete