Friday, March 23, 2018

A to Z Challenge Theme - Colours

Last year I participated in the April A to Z Challenge for the first time.

Its a challenge where bloggers from all over the globe participate and what one needs to do is simple... Publish and link one post every day on all days except Sundays and follow an alphabetical order from A to Z for the topic of every post...

I visited the library last week and as I was perusing the books on display, a thought was running in parallel in my mind....What should my theme be?

A quote on display caught my eye....

"Life throws challenges and every challenge comes with rainbows and lights to conquer it"

A rainbow is always a scinitillating sight that for a moment makes us forget our individual selves and puts us on a unified mode with all thats beautiful under the sun.

Inspired by the rainbow and all the lovely quotes about the rainbow, my theme for this challenge is going to be colours. One colour for every letter.

Last time I managed to publish a post for all letters except x y and z. This time let us see.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading your posts for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous theme.
    The challenge is upon us, now. Have a fantastic April! ^_^

    @JazzFeathers
    The Old Shelter - Theme Reveal - Weimar Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been blogging since 2004. I have often seen such challenges popping up. Never bothered to sign up. Today, I signed up for this. I thought, let me give it a try.

    ReplyDelete